Intermediate CAD/CAM Programmer
The CAD/CAM programmer is responsible for designing and programming MDF doors and custom millwork products, that are to be manufactured using CNC machinery.
This is a fulltime position, with a wage of $27.00 per hour and a minimum of 30 hours per week with potentially up to 44 hours per week.
For more information on our product, capabilities and services, please review our website.
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience with CAD/CAM programming on CNC machinery
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software. This may include ArtCAM, SOLIDWORKS, Panelmetrix, eCabinet etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of woodworking or cabinetry manufacturing is preferred
- Use CAD/CAM programs to design and develop products for manufacturing
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and additional specifications to program CNC files
- Calculate and program correct dimensions, machine speeds, feed rates, etc.
- Facilitate ongoing communication between order desk/customers, CNC operators and management to improve efficiency, prevent errors and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with team members in other departments to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Follow all company policies, safety rules and quality standards.
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, critical thinking, task planning and organizing skills.
- Familiar with metric and imperial measurements. Able to use precision measurement instruments.
- English reading, writing, communication and math skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Completion of a two or three-year college program, or equivalent
- Preference will be given to candidates with College Diploma or relevant CAD/CAM or CNC Certification.
We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Please ensure that the resume and cover letter you provide has your contact information, including your personal email address. Please send your resume to email@example.com and include the text “Lovech Ltd - Intermediate CAD/CAM Programmer Position”.